- Added iOS 14 support.
- Fixed a security issue where the other party could hear the local audio if media server injection failed.
- Fixed remote party not being recorded on iOS 13.
- Fixed voices reverting to default voice on iOS 13.
- Fixed selecting a Siri voice not persisting.
- Fixed listening to a voicemail remotely not playing the audio on iOS 13.
- Added iOS 13 support.
- Fixed Remote Commands not working on iOS 12.
- Fixed a crash issue with bluetooth daemon.
- Added option to select beep sound or completely disable the beep at the end of the greeting.
- Fixed a crash issue when hanging up calls.
- Fixes an issue when on headphones while receiving a message making greeting voice sounding at higher or lower pitch.
- Fixed an iOS 12.4 issue that conflicted with answering calls.
- Updated with iOS 12 support
- Fixed an issue where relaunching mediaserverd too soon could cause an infinite spin when re-jailbreaking.
- Fixed a memory leak issue
- Fixed activation issues
- Fixed SpringBoard random freeze.
- Fixed an application issue where the playback slider could be dragged outside its boundaries.
- Fixed an issue when being on bluetooth/airpods and a second call comes in, forcing speaker route to device.
- Added option to disable checking for updates.
- Fixed activation issues.
- Added option to set specific greetings for when you are driving.
- Added automatic updates installation option.
- Fixed an issue where call audio got muted after AnsweringMachineX answered a call.
- Fixed an issue not recording AnsweringMachine X message when on Bluetooth/Airpods.
- Fixed an issue where screening a voicemail before starting to leave a message resulted in garbled greeting voice.
- Fixed Premium Voices crashing SpringBoard when AnsweringMachine X picked up the call.
- Fixed a UI issue in application showing the play button overlapping messages.
- Fixed an activation issue on devices with tweaks that alter their device UDID.
- Fixed a crash in settings when playing synthesised greetings.
- Added option for avoiding chipmunk AnsweringMachine voice when WiFi Calling is enabled.
- Added WhatsApp, Viber, Skype and other calling apps support
- Fixed WhatsApp messages appearing as 0-length.
- Fixed annoying message about mediaserverd not responding.
v0.2-10 - Initial release