AudioRecorder 2 (iOS 8,9 & 10)
- Fixed a WhatsApp crash issue.
- Fixed an issue where relaunching mediaserverd too soon could cause an infinite spin when re-jailbreaking.
- Fixes activation issues
- Fixes SpringBoard random freeze
- Fixed an application issue where the playback slider could be dragged outside its boundaries.
- Fixes activation issues.
- Adds option to save the contact's name in the recorded file name, instead of the number.
- Adds option to disable checking for updates.
- Fixes SpringBoard crash on 32-bit devices.
- Adds option to separate recorded file audio channels to left/right or have them merged.
- Fixes a purchase issue when tapping Agree on the disclaimer alert.
- Fixed an issue that kept mediaserverd running if Camera.app was opened, causing overheating.
- Made both voices sounding in the same channels in an audio recording, instead of speaker sounding at left and microphone sounding at right channel.
v1.7-18 - Current
- Audio handling optimizations.
- Added compatibility for upcoming VoiceChanger X tweak
- Added compatibility for AnsweringMachine X for iOS 11 tweak.
- Fixed a startup delay caused by a filesystem check and a potential crash issue at startup.
- Added a button in settings to automatically fix folder permissions for users experiencing this issue.
- Fixed and added System Audio Recording on iOS 11
- Fixed iOS 11 issue sometimes disabling recording after respring until you entered settings.
- Fixed iOS 11 Documents not writable issue by internally setting the correct permissions automatically.
- Fixed an iOS 11 issue with static/voice repeating inside calls
- Fixed not detecting end of call on WhatsApp latest version
- Fixed iOS 11 issue where recordings are not being saved or saved with zero-length.
- Fixed iOS 11 issue where Documents folder does not have correct permissions.
- Added compatibility for upcoming CallBar X tweak.
- Audio performance improvements.
- Added support for Don't Stop The Party tweak.
- Fixed call audio not always being grabbed in iOS 10.x.
- Fixed call audio sometimes sounding pitched up in iOS 10.x.
- Fixed SystemAudio not working on iOS 10.x.
- New Feature: Audio Visualization shows a cool audio visualizer of the remote voice when a call is being recorded. (optional)
- Added a recovery method to save recordings even if the audio process has crashed in the middle.
- Added iOS 10.0 to 10.2 support
- Added option to rename all recordings, not only voice memos.
- Added back CallBar record icon integration.
- Added option to turn showing recording icon on/off.
- Added option to turn icon badges on/off.
- Fixed icon remaining visible after finishing a voice memo recording. (Now icon hides automatically)
- Fixed "Sync over Cellular" not respecting the setting in iOS 9+.
- Added iOS 9.3.x support
- Fixed calls over Bluetooth randomly not being recorded or recording only one side.
- Added instant Voice Memos recording.
- Added blacklisted numbers for applications that are set to record all calls automatically.
- Fixed calls randomly writing one or two parts in wrong sample rate resulting to play very fast.
- Added activation/activator method to instantly toggle voice memos recording.
- Fixed dates being displays as 01/01/2001 if 12-hour time format was set on device.
- Fixed "Sync over Cellular/3G" switch not showing actual value.
- Fixed a Dropbox crash reported from some users.
- Fixed BioLockdown asking for authentication after ending a call if AudioRecorder.app was protected.
- Fixed "File Read Errors" when filenames could not be read.
- Fixed long recordings not being saved, resulting in "File Read Error".
- Fixed launch image UI glitch on iOS 9.
- Fixed Safari reloading issue experienced on some devices.
- Fixed AudioRecorder.app cell's time/date alignment.
- Fixed recording for updated Facebook Messenger app.
- Removed database linking, now using only file indexes.
- Added recordings count and MB usage indicator.
- Added duration/mb indication in recording cells.
- Drastically improved application's UI performance.
- Fixed several other reported issues.
- Added recording option for WhatsApp application.
- Fixed preferences pane not loading on iOS 8.x
- Fixed preferences crashing when adding custom numbers
- Fixed landscape orientation issue on iPhone 6/6S Plus on iOS 9
- Added iOS 9 and iPhone 6S / 6S Plus support
- Added iOS 8.3/8.4 support
- Several fixes, including language errors not allowing playback of recordings and many other reported issues.
-Fixed an issue when zipping files that could result to a crash
-Fixed crashes when opening application