AudioRecorder XS (iOS 12/13)
- Added iOS 14 support.
- Fixed recording quality and volume by including the system's built-in audio filters in the recorded audio.
- Fixed a state monitoring issue where ending a call might not be caught resulting in joining recording to the next one.
- Fixed an issue with long VoiceMemos not appearing in AudioRecorder application.
- Improved audio stream manipulation.
- Improved recordings volume adjustment.
- Fixed an issue that may cause a crash during a call, losing a recording.
- Added monitoring methods to resume a recording after a daemon crash.
- Fixes a whistling issue on some recordings.
- Unified recording while changing audio sources. Now recordings are not split when you switch from one audio source to another.
- Fixed recordings not being saved when on bluetooth in services like Skype.
- Fixed recordings being randomly garbled when changing audio sources.
- Fixed long recordings failing to convert and be saved.
- Fixed incorrect remaining time in recording's player.
- Fixed an issue with remote party not being recorded on A13 devices.
- Fixed an issue that could bypass native biometric authentication.
- Added support for iOS 13.
- Fixed several minor issues.
- Fixed multiple files compress and share option not working.
- Fixed device locking when playing recordings.
- Added option to zip and download multiple recordings from the device using web server.
- Added option to require biometric authentication for opening the application.
- Fixes Dropbox syncing.
- Fixes status bar activation gestures not working on some devices.
- Added a unified method for StatusBar activation actions for AudioRecorder XS and other tweaks of mine.
- Fixed StatusBar tap delaying scroll-to-top and interfering with CallBar activation methods.
- Fixed WhatsApp icon missing in the recordings list.
- Fixed an arm64e Dropbox issue in AudioRecorder app.
- Improved calling number detection to fix excluded/included contacts issues.
- Added accessibility VoiceOver features on the playback table cells