BioProtect XS (iOS 12 to 16)
- Added iOS 16.x support.
- Fixed Face ID scan animations.
- Added iOS 15.x support.
- Added iOS 14.5.1 support.
- Adds full iOS 14.x support
- Addresses a potential issue with Substitute
- Adds support for iOS 14.x
- Fixes an issue where power off protection wouldn't allow to power down the device using biometric authentication.
- Addresses an issue that might cause an overall device lag.
- Fixes an issue with authentication tokens not being reset after locking the device biometrics using the 5-times lock button or volume and lock button sequence.
- Fixes an issue where Photos tab was protected inside Camera.app even when on a Trusted WiFi Network
- Fixed an issue where protected apps were exiting when touching the app-switcher slide bar at the bottom.
- Fixes an issue where settings panes popup back after authenticating.
- Fixes an issue with Camera and other extensions not loading properly inside other apps, like SMS, when protected.
- Fixes a crash issue on iOS 13.4
- Adds BioProtect Control Center module on iOS 13.
- Fixes a UIKit crash issue for specific daemons on iOS 13.
- Fixed Power-Off Protection not working on Face ID devices on iOS 13.
- Fixed Fluid Switcher Gesture allowing protected apps to become active on iOS 13.
- Fixed forceTouch glitches on iOS12/13.
- Fixed vibration/haptic issues interfering with system services.
- Added checkra1n to the protectable bundles since it didn't appear by default.
- Added iOS 13 support.
- Fixed vibration and haptics.
- Fixed a crash issue with Zenith.
- Fixed force touch in folders.
- Fixed force touch blocking touches.
- Fixed force touch in search.
- Fixed an issue with tapping lockscreen notifications not opening the application on Touch ID devices.
- Added protection when using sharing methods for protected applications.
- Added protection when using protected applications in iMessage attachments.
- Fixed "Quit Protected App On Lock" option keeping lockscreen always on.
- Fixes power off protection on iPhone X on iOS 12