- Fixed an issue where relaunching mediaserverd too soon could cause an infinite spin when re-jailbreaking.
- Fixed a memory leak issue
- Fixes activation issues
- Fixes SpringBoard random freeze
- Adds option to disable CallBar X for outgoing calls.
- Adds option to check for updates.
- Adds option to automatically install updates.
- Fixes an issue with Power Down view on iPhone X breaking BioProtect.
- Fixed a crash issue on iOS 11.0.x and some other devices when starting a call.
- Changed FaceTime Video expanded mode to cover the whole screen. Tap on video view to hide controls, tap on CallBar X to collapse.
- Fixed an issue where pressing the lock button while in a connected FaceTime Video call would cause a hang at lockscreen.
- Fixed statusbar visibility in FaceTime Video Native UI.
- Fixed a crash issue on some devices when starting a call.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the user to authenticate if CallBar X Dialer or a CallBar X managed call was active.
- Fixed an issue where user could tap on dialer buttons in a locked-device state, without having authenticated.
- Fixed native UI background at lockscreen when Use At LockScreen is disabled
- Fixed CallBar X randomly disappearing when a notification banner is active
- Fixed AudioRecorder activation actions conflicting with CallBar X
- Fixed vibration on call connection for older devices
- Fixed headset button not answering call.
- Added BioProtect Caller ID Protection compatibility
- Fixed buttons and labels position for devices with smaller screens (iPhone 5S, SE etc)
- Fixed lockscreen custom style not being selected after first respring at lockscreen.
- Added option to set audio control buttons appear always expanded (when possible)
- Enabled switching to native UI for Facetime Video.
- Fixed view style transition issues
- Fixed native ui to dismissal transition issues.
- Fixed right-to-left languages call duration alignment.
- Fixed FaceTime Video collapsing randomly.
- Fixed Activator method not working.
- Fixed not being able to dismiss incoming call.
- Fixed AudioRecorder icon not appearing in CallBar X.
- Fixed randomly not being able to touch outside CallBar.
- Fixed random hangs.
- Fixed randomly missing UI.
- Fixed statusBar state not always adjusting to green/double height correctly.
- Fixed locking during call randomly not behaving correctly.
- Removed Cancel button when you bring up contact picker/phone controllers. Now you dismiss with home button/gesture.
- Fixed some image sizes in settings.
- Fixed several other reported issues.
- Added option to choose different styles and position at lockscreen and homescreen.
- Added ability to lively preview styles while in settings. Just switch styles while dialer or a call is active.
- Added a swipe-up to dismiss gesture when CallBar X is on top.
- Initial Release