- Added iOS 15 and iOS 16 support.
- Added iOS 14 support.
- Fixed an issue where VoiceChanger wouldn't work upon installation unless media services were restarted.
- Fixed Siri voices selection not persisting on iOS 12/13.
- Fixed Siri voices falling back to default voice on iOS 12/13.
- Fixed voice recognition not recognising anything on some devices on 12.x
- Added iOS 13 support.
- Fixed an echo being heard from the remote party.
- Fixed a crash issue on some devices.
- Fixed original voice being transmitted while in Siri Mode on some devices.
- Fixed incompatibilities among different devices.
- Fixed headphones, bluetooth, speaker, handset switching issues.
- Fixed Siri Mode to Pitch Mode switching issues.
- Improved Siri Mode recognition response by 250 milliseconds.
- Made Siri Mode recognition simultaneous with speech , now it can recognise you even while system voice speaks to the other party.
- Added visual representation of the recognised and spoken text.
- Added Siri Voice option.
- Fixed several issues.
- Fixed floating UI not appearing issue.
- Added toggle gesture that brings up VoiceChanger UI at any time. Now you can record voice memos with your voice altered, or use VoiceChanger XS on any social media or live chat service.
- Added CCSupport toggle module. If you use CCSupport, you can present the UI using that Control Center toggle. Enable it in Settings - Control Center.
- Added indication when VoiceChanger is actually actively changing your voice.
- Adds iOS 12 and A12 support
- Fixes an issue where relaunching mediaserverd too soon could cause an infinite spin when re-jailbreaking.
- Fixed a memory leak issue.
- Fixes activation issues.
- Fixes SpringBoard random freeze.
- Fixes a crash issue when tapping Buy Button.
- Fixes an issue where altered voice could not be heard in some devices.
- Adds automatic updates installation option.
0.1-6 - Initial Release