Supports iOS 11.0 to 14.8
VoiceChanger XS (iOS 11/12/13/14)
For just $2.99
Change your voice while in a call, live!
Another innovation for the iPhone! The first LIVE voice changer ever!
New Feature! Again, for the first time ever!
- Use system voices like Siri's to talk to the other party! VoiceChanger recognises your speech during a call, and speaks what it recognised using a Siri Voice instead of yours! You can also listen to what it says to the other party to ensure the recognition was correct.
Note: This feature requires an internet connection for the speech recognition and just like in Dictation or Siri, the speech data is sent to Apple to be recognised.
Works for telephony calls, FaceTime, Messenger, Viber, Skype, WhatsApp and all other CallKit compatible apps
This awesome tweak changes your voice when you talk on the phone so that the other party hears your voice sounding like a Dark Lord, a Smurf or..a Chipmunk.
- The audio process is being done live while you speak!
- You can switch between normal speech or effect-altered speech live while you are in a call. New in-call UI allows you to change your voice pitch live, and even a slider has been added for manual pitch setting. The UI is customisable to appear at the top or bottom of the screen for your convenience.
- You can also enable/disable the tweak while in a call.
- There are 5 different preset voices, but you may also set a custom pitch yourself!
- Now with Siri Voice option!
- The best prank for your friends and family, they won't even recognise who they are speaking with!
- Already compatible with CallBar X, AudioRecorder 2 and AnsweringMachine X.
- All iOS 11/12/13 devices are supported.
Configure options from Settings.